The Royal Canadian Legion Dominion Command is seeking a
Finance Manager (temporary contract position)
We are seeking a dynamic individual with a CPA designation or accounting diploma and a minimum of 5 years accounting and financial analysis experience. Your proven supervisory skills, together with your solid ERP knowledge and experience (Dynamics GP preferred) and advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel), gives you the background we want.
This opportunity will see you responsible for a variety of accounting and administrative duties for both Dominion Command and Canvet Publications Ltd., such as
- Maintaining accurate accounting records for Dominion Command and Canvet Publications Ltd. with performance of the full accounting cycle including reconciliation and analysis of accounts
- Finalizing year-end trial balances and preparing draft external financial statements for the audits
- Providing guidance and advice to Directors and Managers for continuous business process improvements and recommending system solutions to satisfy service requirements in collaboration with the IT Manager
- Assisting the General Manager, Canvet in various special projects including reconciling budgets with the Canvet management team
- Supervising A/P, A/R and Investments/Bank Reconciliation support staff
This 18-month, full-time, contract position will commence in March 2018. Interested? Then let us know with your resume and letter of interest to the Director Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 January 2018. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.